Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Starfinder Races - Intro

After looking at what monsters / creatures I would use in a Starfinder campaign, I began thinking about what races I would like to see as Player Characters. When running a campaign I have always tried to allow the use of unique races and cultures.

The other aspect I like to highlight is a less human-centric setting. With a huge system and galaxy to explore this opens up the idea that humans are not the dominant race.

I also dont want to have the typical Star Trek approach of alien races by creating humans with brow ridges or weird ears but are basically human.

The first part of this series will focus on Pathfinder & OGL races that I would include. I'll be breaking up this first part into a series of 8 more posts. The first of these I will focus Android characters. Subsequent posts will focus on Dromite, Ghoran, Kasatha, Monkey Goblin, Ratfolk, Samsaran and Tengu characters.

Next post on 06/16 - Android Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment