Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Adios A-Mi-Go

As I was working on some 3rd Party Publishing (3PP) material for the Starfinder RPG, I remembered a Deadlands Dime Novel adventure, Adios A-Mi-Go.

Deadlands has always been one of my favorite roleplaying games, but I've never run Adios A-Mi-Go. As I re-read the Dime Novel and adventure I began to think that this would make an awesome Starfinder adventure.

The PCs come across a mining outpost on an asteroid that doesn't appear on their star charts. Once on "New Jerusalem" they discover that residents have been turned into mindless cannibal slaves under the control of the alien Mi-Go.

Can the PCs defeat the Mi-Go and escape New Jerusalem before they are transformed into mindless cannibals as well?

As more information concerning Starfinder is released to 3rd Party Publishers, I will post how my conversion goes. In the meantime, purchase Adios A-Mi-Go from Pinnacle Entertainment Games website. You can also check out the Mi-Go for Pathfinder on d20pfsrd.com.
Im certain that the Mi-Go will be one of the creatures in the Starfinder Bestiary released by Paizo.

No comments:

Post a Comment